Register for the Talent Pool to help us match your skills and interests to the right volunteer assignment
The Australian Volunteers Program has temporarily suspended sending Australian volunteers overseas due to the unprecedented impact of COVID-19. However, you can still register your interest in volunteering your skills and expertise, and we will be in touch when new volunteering opportunities are available.
Register for the Talent Pool and your details will be added to a database to assist our recruiters to find the right candidate for future assignments.
How to register:
- Click to register for the Talent Pool
- Create an account in the Australian Volunteer Portal
- From the drop down menu in the portal, select 'Talent Pool'
- Allow a couple of days to register, which includes providing your passport, resume, and an online video
- Regularly update your details, your match will only be as good as your profile, so keep it current
- Be patient, one of our recruiters will be in touch to discuss your application further depending on our current requirements
- Read the Talent Pool FAQs for more information.
Registering for the Talent Pool does not automatically guarantee you a volunteer assignment.